Cruise Control Kit for Dodge Ram ProMaster 2014 - 2018
Rostra 250-9642 Cruise Control Kit for Dodge Ram ProMaster 2014 - 2018
Now available from Rostra - an intuitive way of adding a cruise control system to a Ram ProMaster utility van. Rostra part number 250-9642 offers the first plug-and-play solution for adding cruise control in the automotive aftermarket and includes an accelerator pedal interface t-harness, custom cruise control module with programming specific to the ProMaster, a control switch that mounts to the left-hand side of the vehicle's steering column, and all necessary electrical connectors for completing an installation.
- All-electronic operation.
- Discrete control module.
- Custom control switch.
- Removable wiring harness with locking device.
- Includes clutch switch wiring.
- Automatically acquiresVSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor).
- Features safe, reliable performance that increases gas mileage and fuel economy.
- Avoid unintentional speeding and driving fatigue.
- Same functionality as OEM systems featuring: Set, Accel, Coast, Resume, and Disengage.
- Completely electronic servo requires no source of vacuum to operate.
- Will not work on drive-by-wire equipped vehicles; vehicle must have an actual throttle cable.