Minding Your Money is an engaging booklet that teaches children fiscal responsibility. It is an easy-to-read, practical guide told from the viewpoint of Grandpa Sam, a bakery owner for 40 years.
Teach your children well. This book has helped thousands of children understand how to mind their money, and it can help your children as well.
No charge for shipping within the continental United
Told from the viewpoint of Grandpa Sam, Minding Your Money teaches children fiscal responsibility. As the world becomes increasingly globalized, and layoffs reach record highs (a trend that started two decades ago), teaching children how to mind their money is an increasingly vital part of sound parenting.
Grandpa Sam ran a bakery for over 40 years, and during that time developed a passion for teaching children the value of money. His book Minding Your Money incorporates what Grandpa Sam learned--in all those years--into an easy-to-read, practical guide for children. Minding Your Money will help you teach your children some of life's most important lessons.
Ten reasons to buy this book:
10. Most people do not manage their money wisely--you want your child to manage money wisely.
9. Poor money management is a leading cause of divorce, suicide, and other manifestations of stress.
8. Having this knowledge allows your child to achieve more in life.
7. Reading this book with your child is more pleasant than bailing your child out of a financial disaster.
6. This book focuses on what your child really needs to know, in a way you and your child can understand.
5. Poor money management can ruin your child's reputation. Good money management will enhance it.
4. This knowledge helps your child make the right decisions.
3. The right approach saves time and energy--for all concerned.
2. This book gives your child insight into specifics of managing money.
and the number one reason to buy this course and learn this material...
1. You owe it to yourself and to your child to ensure your child knows this information. Being the wind beneath your child's sails doesn't happen without teaching that child how to be financially self-sufficient.
Interested groups can use this wonderful book to help children understand money and the basics of money management. If you are in one of the following groups, you should consider using this book to help children prepare for their futures:
Neighborhood parental groups
These Mike Holt sample video clips give you a glimpse of Mike's presentation style.