Fish in Papillotte (Cod, Sea Bass, Halibut)
This recipe contributed by http://www.rockfishusa.com,
which has now gone defunct.
Note: This is an old recipe. Due to the high levels of
mercury in today's fish, we do not recommend eating fish.
Main recipe page
- 1/2 lb of fish
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 1 red potato sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Oil aluminum foil.
- Place 1/2 sliced onion on foil followed by a layer of slice potatoes and a layer of
- Lightly sprinkle each layer with seasonings.
- Put the fish on tomatoes.
- Repeat layers of onions, potatoes and tomatoes.
- Season every layer.
- Seal the foil and bake in pre-heated oven at 425 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes.
Useful tip: To avoid messy leaks in your oven place one or more wrapped foils in a
If your interest in these healthy, tasty
recipes has anything to do with fitness, take advantage of the free articles and
discount athletic nutritional supplements at www.supplecity.com
Main recipe page unusual recipes