Main recipe page
Lamendola, health and fitness expert
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1/2 can chicken broth (5 ounces)
- 1/2 can water (5 ounces)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- black pepper to taste
- 1 cup skim milk
- Saute onion in olive oil until soft.
- Add flour and cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth and water gradually and stir until well-blended.
- Add broccoli and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook until broccoli is tender (about 15
- Add milk and simmer another 5 minutes.
This is a lean, nutrient-dense meal that is relatively low in
If your interest in these healthy, tasty
recipes has anything to do with fitness, take advantage of the free articles and
discount athletic nutritional supplements at www.supplecity.com
Back to Main recipe page