Offering Smart Choices Online Since 1997 | Secure Shopping | Money-back Guarantee
LOGIN

All Customer Reviews for "Guide to Indoor Air Quality"
Average Customer Review: 4 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 5 2 Reviews
Write your own review.


4 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 5 Helpful, needs more info, 1.9.2010
Reviewer: Rachel Sanderson (Summit, IL)

With this bitter winter, we're practically shut-ins. This course has a lot of helpful information and guidance. What I didn't find was a listing of air purifiers and other equipment. It covers prevention very well, and seems geared toward zero cost things you can do. But what if you want to spend some money on equipment like HEPA filters? Apparently, they feel you won't need to buy anything if you do everything they say. That may be true in most cases, but I still think that equipment guide information should have been in there.

 

4 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 5 Reduced asthma problems, could help more, 10.12.2009
Reviewer: Robert Thompson (Bakersfield, CA)

Putting a few of these tips to work brought about a noticeable reduction in my son's asthma symptoms. On the downside, this course seems to hit only 80% of the problems with indoor air. What about the other 20%? We still get dust on our cofee table, how do we stop that?

 

Back to Guide to Indoor Air Quality